We want to contribute to your success!
Are you starting a new venture and want advice about what pitfalls to avoid? Do you need someone to review your operations to make sure appropriate controls are in place? Perhaps you need a more fluid way to see your cash flow projection.
Having a one-on-one relationship with your accounting team is essential to running a successful venture. We are more than just a machine crunching out numbers. Our clients receive a personal bookkeeper that will work exclusively with you to reach your accounting goals. In addition, our bookkeepers have access to managers and internal specialists that can assist in whatever needs your business requires.
We understand what it means to be a small business and what it takes to do it successfully! So we offer these a la carte services throughout the Houston and Austin, TX areas:
- Training of your internal staff
- Monthly or Quarterly review of internal staff’s work
- Special Project Consulting
- Internal Procedure Review
- Daily Procedures
- Month End Closing Procedures
System Setup & Training
The right tools make all the difference.
Taking your business to another level requires the right resources to get you there. When properly implemented, accounting systems software are powerful tools. We will do an evaluation of your current method to ensure a successful transition.
Once your software is up and running properly, we will train you how to operate it specifically for your business. Why use us instead of a class or a book? Simple! We focus on the individual issues you face and don’t waste time on the features that don’t impact your business, saving you both valuable time and money.
Accounting Systems We Support:
System Setup Includes:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts.
- Setup payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your software start date and load chart of accounts and balances as of that date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes: services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates.
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.