Financial caretaking for the one you love.
As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills can become increasingly difficult. It can be overwhelming taking over these tasks, especially if you do not live close by.
Our Elder Care Services gives you the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your parents’ or grandparents’ financial interests.
Elder Care Services can provide any or all of these functions:
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, processed, and deposited.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions, such as: home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expense.
- Organizing and reviewing personal and financial documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.